1. Thai citizen only
2. Doctor of Medicine.
3. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) Certificates or clinical research training is an advantage.
4. At least 1 year of experience in clinical services, including HIV and sexual health services.
5. Demonstrated sound theoretical and/or hands-on knowledge in the field of HIV clinical research.
6. Good English & Thai language communications, presentation, coaching, and training skills.
7. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Publisher, and Microsoft Word.
8. Knowledge in Key Population-Led Health Services concept.
9. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply