1. Performs administrative, logistical, and coordination duties, assists with meetings and travel plans.
2. Coordinates, develops, reviews, tracks and revises assigned study-related documents including protocols, SOPs, monitoring plans, analysis plans, reports, and publications
3. Conducts document reviews to ensure quality and compliance standards.
4. Assists with development of study site training materials and presentations, prepares conference call summaries.
5. Communicates with research site staffs to ensure the smooth implementation of study.
6. Assist in procurement of clinical supplies and related supplies required for study (HIV self-testing kits and medication).
7. Perform other duties as assigned.