is a leader in research and innovation in the prevention of HIV and other health issues. We are a non-profit organization that is focused on organizational development through effective human resources management and capacity development processes to enable our personnel to work as efficiently as possible. Based on equality and community participation, which drives good public health policy. In addition, IHRI is a regional resource for research, education and training.
stands for the elimination of stigma and discrimination and respect for diversity, to allow individuals to truly demonstrate their full potential, meet challenges, and have opportunities for career advancement and personal development to build a creative society together with us.
Program Officer will manage and support the design, implementation, monitoring and reporting of implementation research, and related studies and programs under the Key Populations Led-Health Services (KPLHS) model, in collaboration with all partners. Under the Program Manager, the Program Officer will work to support and ensure timely and successful progress of the study and program activities, from start-up through close-out. The Program Officer will support TA activities to strengthen the capacities of key population-led organizations to provide and deliver high quality service and research, will provide technical leadership on designated thematic areas, and contribute to the efforts to strengthen the role of key populations in ending the HIV epidemic among key populations.
1. Manage and support all aspects of the study implementation, including study preparation, launch, conduct of recruitment and development of study procedures, monitoring and reporting
2. Manage and support all aspects of the technical area of expertise, including ensuring that activities are implemented according to standard operating procedures (SOPs), coordination of training activities, and development of tools, materials, and reports procedures (SOPs), ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements
3. Ensure effective project plans and budgets are in place and work proactively with the study team and other related teams to set priorities in accordance with project plan, study protocol, SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements
4. Provide technical assistance to KP-led organizations
5. Foster collaboration among implementing partners and represent IHRI to advocate for KPLHS at all levels
6. Supervise program assistant under team
7. Contribution to the development of presentation and publication of study progress and key findings
8. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Thai citizen only
2. At least Bachelor’s degree in health management, public health, and/or related field
3. At least 5 years’ experience in relevant HIV project management and implementation science research experience required
4. Experience in managing moderately complex projects and studies.
5. Good experience in clinical research management, preferably for grants from multiple public donors, including USAID.
6. Experience working with government and local partners and institutions to influence program and policy change and develop capacity to conduct and use research
7. Broad technical competencies in the areas of HIV prevention, care and treatment and good understanding of HIV situation among key populations
8. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with ability to make sound judgment and decisions, and offer innovative solutions
9. Ability to maintain and manage strong relations, both internally and externally
10. Good communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
11. Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
12. Project management skills
13. Monitoring, evaluation, and reporting skills
Chamchuri Square Building 11th Floor, Unit 1109-1116, 319 Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand