1. Ensuring all research activities and service adheres to study protocols and is delivered on time and target
2. Provides direct pharmaceutical care, serving as a drug information and participants education resource and assisting with the monitoring of participants enrolled in the research/program and service clinic.
3. To plan and organize daily study tasks including the organizing and smooth running of pharmacist activities according to study protocol and service.
4. Reviews protocols for clinical drug trials and program trials, as required
5. Development and implementation of SOPs for service delivery and research studies
6. Analyzing prescribing trends to monitor participant compliance and to prevent excessive usage or harmful interactions
7. Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars and collaborating with healthcare professionals and communities
8. Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
9. Providing leadership to pharmacist team on work supervision, decision making, management, responsibility of staff and all resources of responsible research study /program implementation and service
10. Management, Quality control and raise the standards of pharmacy input within the team.
11. Ensuring of team staff’s high performance and continuous development
12. Perform other tasks as assigned