1. Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in Nursing, Biological Science, Pharmacy, Public Health or other related fields.
2. Minimum of 3 years of experience in monitoring clinical studies, especially HIV/AIDS and other relevant diseases
3. Adequate computer skills.
4. Good knowledge of drug development process, clinical trial monitoring procedures, medical terminology and ICH/GCP guidelines.
5. Research quality assurance and quality control management.
6. Clinical data monitoring and evaluation skills.
7. Communication skills (written and verbal) in Thai and English.
8. Thai citizen
9. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply