1. Provide non-judgmental, voluntary, and gender-sensitive counseling and additional resources around HIV/STI prevention, care, and treatment services.
2. Conduct client intake, periodic assessments, and care planning for clients, and document all delivered services.
3. Provide mental health support, clinical care, assistance in health scheme transfer, and other services needed to improve the client’s physical and emotional health
4. Participate in program activities, including program promotion, online outreach, client recruitment, clinical supervision, etc.
5. Encourage the involvement of clients in other community activities.
6. Ensure accurate information on HIV/STI prevention and treatment as well as of other health related matters
7. Complete administrative duties, including filing, collating, stocking, recording results, entering data into the system daily, maintaining inventory, and other operational tasks related to the case management efforts
8. Assist in participant recruitment, screening, enrollment, and follow–up for research projects
9. Adhere to organization’s research policies, regulations, GCP, and HSP.
10. Perform other tasks as assigned.